The Pepita Chef

Monday 2 March 2015

 photo img_0574_zpsyw51bh3t.jpg

I was recently sent a new product to try out.  The Pepita Chef from http://www.domital.it/

Pepita Chef, made of porcelain,  is a new kitchen tool for cooking skewers of meat, fish and vegetables rapidly and genuinely. It is also perfect for baking a chicken in your own oven without the addition of fats. It can be used to serve various appetizers, snacks and starters straight on your table and is also excellent for displaying colorful fruit skewers. It is a practical and elegant product, suitable for home, bars, restaurants and also catering and party services.


  

It's an interesting and attractive tool and is safe to be used in the oven at temperatures up to 250*C and as low as -10*C.  You can use it in both the microwave and regular ovens and it is also dishwasher safe.


 photo DSCN0445_zps7pf6igov.jpg

I used it to roast a chicken.  I rubbed the chicken with herbs and placed potatoes that I had also chunks and seasoned around it in the roasting pan.  I squeezed a lemon over all and then, glutton that I am, I popped a bit chunck of butter on top of the whole thing.

  photo SAM_6713_zps9cc7b4fa.jpg 

It ended up being most delicious.    The Pepita Chef was easy to use and easy to clean.

Many thanks to the people at www.domital.it for sending me this innovative piece of kitchen kit.

2 comments

  1. This is interesting, Marie! I've never heard of it and can see how great it would be for cooking all sorts of food, esp. when no fat is needed. Your chicken looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I love to hear from you so do not be shy!


BEFORE LEAVING A COMMENT OR RATING, ASK YOURSELF:
Did you make the recipe as directed? Recipe results are not guaranteed when changes have been made.

Is this comment helpful to other readers? Rude or hateful comments will not be approved. Remember that this website is run by a real person.

Are you here to complain about ads? Please keep in mind that I develop these recipes and provide them to you for free. Advertising helps to defray my cost of doing so, and allows me to continue to post regular fresh content.

Thanks so much for your understanding! I appreciate you!